Monday, November 07, 2005

November 7, 2005


Tara came with her mom when we met for coffee at Borders. I had been there for a while and had my sketch book out sketching. I knew she liked to draw so I gave her my sketchbook and watercolors to keep her busy while mom and I talked. After a couple of pictures I told her she had to sign them so when she was a famous artist I could show off that I knew her when. She signed her name on a separate page that she had made a background for me on. the way the paints were made me think of a flower pot and her name as flowers. I added some details and leaves adn the journaling to create a journal page out of it to remember her coming to have coffee with me.

Watercolor washes, watercolor pencils, sharpey markers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This drawing reminds me of calla lillies. I love the shading too.