Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November 2, 2005

Same pencils as yesterday's but without water. The writing is a quote by George Lucas: "You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you" At the bottom I wrote "that something has to be me!"

This quote applies on so many levels for me, both creative and personal. I have been working though issues around weight and food for the past year. It is a slow and agonizing battle. When I ran across this quote, a lightbulb went on for me about some of the core issues behind all this. Tonight it came out in my art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic jackie!

Aenigma said...

Alas, I wish I could see! No images appear for any of your work. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous said...

Love your AEM!