Monday, November 07, 2005

Late, Late, for a real important .......

Just dropping in on a break at work to say that I am behind on scanning and posting art. I will try to catch up tonight...maybe. Spent all weekend at church in a leadership conference and my head hurts from all I heard...what is that quote...when the mind gets streached to accept new concepts it can never contract back to its original form....that is how I feel this morning. Blessed, expanded and full of new direction for my life. God is a magnificent and extreemly generous God! I am sure that my art over the next few days will reflect all that happened in my psyce and heart this weekend.

It is so hard to seperate one's art from what is going on inside their soul isn't it? Do others feel the same way? Seems so, as I read others journals and look at their work. It is similar to speakers, writers, preachers, etc. I am not sure you can create unless you have something to say...your creativity comes out of what is in your heart and soul. Whether it is joy, pain, passion, point of live view, whatever, somehow it all makes it into your art.

Well need to get back to work. Lots to do today. Sigh...wishing for a job that gives me more time to create.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i don't think you can help having what's in your heart come out through your art. wow, and that rhymes and everything! :-)

i'm glad you liked my boxes. i'm a big fan of boxes as well. i used to collect them in a drawer of my bureau, i especially love little boxes. not sure why, but i adore them.