Monday, September 01, 2008

Day 1 Go to a Park

I went out around 10 pm and sat in my comfy chair on the drive way and played with the night settings on my camera. I didn’t really know about them until recently. But what a kick to shoot at night. Can’t really see what you are pointing at so it is a real surprise after the “super” flash blinds you and you can see what shows up. I am definitely going to have to play around with this more.

Day 1…didn’t walk in the park, but did spend time outside tonight. It was fun to just play with the camera without any expectations of what the out come would be.
I definitely agree with the idea of it never being too late to work on your creativity. Approaching my mid fifties I have changed creative paths several times, and am now doing it again. But I am learning that being creative is being creative, no matter what the media.






No comments: